Monday night March 26th, the Lewis Underground presents A Night With C.S. Lewis in place of their regular monthly 4th Monday night meeting. Your all invited!
This night will include 3 guest speakers presenting short glimpses in the life and legacy of this beloved writer:
- Friendship through Lewis’ writings (Mike Bellah)
- A journey to Lewis’ Oxford and home (Randy Ray and WT students who have been there)
- Lewis’ unstoppable mission, the C.S. Lewis Foundation’s enduring vision today (Kirk Manton, C.S. Lewis Foundation Area Representative)
In addition to the short lectures we will experience Lewis’ heart for imagination and lively conversation through the arts (a tail in song, and thought-provoking paintings) and good fellowship around, Hot Tea and Scones:
- Singer-Songwriter, Randy Palmer performing his moving song Waterline.
- Painter, Cody Watson will be displaying his new series of symbolic painting.
- Hostess, Nan Rinella will be explaining “The History of High Tea” & “The Birth of Low Tea” – Texas Style!
Live on Facebook!
For those of you who can’t attend, we will be experimenting with showing this event live on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1787836011495266/
Come join our Facebook group and don’t miss a thing…